Presenting with Impact for Data Professionals
Data is now a key business success driver . “Insight-driven businesses are growing at an average of 30% each year, with growth mainly coming through wins from their competitors ” – Forester 2018.
The role of the data leader, or team member is now very important in a business. Execs know they need to make decisions based on data and the data team holds those powerful insights.
This is where you need to move from being a heads down contributor; A Data Explorer, to creating a point of view to inspire change in the business to happen; A Data Inspirer.
Being able to present well is now a very important skill to have, so we have developed this course to specifically address the needs of data professionals.
What the course covers
- How to radiate confidence and deliver with genuine passion
- Focusing on your audience needs
- How to create clear and compelling messages
- Structuring your presentation for maximum impact
- Techniques to engage your audience, including storytelling and metaphors
- Using robust design methods to ensure data presentations maximise impact
- Using body language and voice to feel confident and influence your audience?
- Creating a friend of technology
- Creating impact to make your presentation more memorable
Two 3 hour interactive virtual workshops.
Who the course is for
Delegates who want to improve their delivery of their data presentations, or looking to increase their level of confidence:
- Data Scientists or Statisticians conveying their insights to less technical audience
- Data Analysts and Developers preparing data for stakeholders to drive informed decision making
- Leaders needing to communicate data-driven insights to their boards or investors
- Marketers who need to communicate data to a wide audience, influence opinion and drive them to take action
Do you suffer from nerves when presenting? We also offer intensive 1-2-1 presentation coaching designed to quickly improve the way you present.