Sales Leadership Coaching Programme
As Bill Gates has repeatedly highlighted, the single common attribute of all high-performing individuals, from billionaire chief executive officers to professional athletes — they all have a coach. Sales Leaders need great coaches
Leading a sales team is a business critical and challenging role, requiring a wide range of skills, and at times, can also feel lonely and isolating. At Nua, our programme has been repeatedly shown to unlock the coachees sales leadership and performance management potential, to move beyond their usual limitations and support them to explore new and alternative options and ideas. Quite simply, when you perform better as a leader, your teams are higher performing and motivated, and your business grows more.
Our coaching programme for Sales Leaders is led by Mary Langan who has over 20+ years experience of leading media sales teams, and is an ICF (International Coaching Federation) accredited coach. Mary spent over 14 years at BBC Worldwide in senior leadership roles, and her experience of recruiting and building media sales teams across multiple disciplines has given her a real understanding of the challenges managers face when working to create outstanding sales teams.
Why might you be interested in having a coach:
Here are a selection of topics we have helped our coachees work through:
- Building their leadership skill sets and confidence
- Have a clearer idea of their own tendencies, biases and patterns of behaviours, making them a confident and informed leader.
- Be a better communicator and become more influential as a leader.
- Drive individual and organisational effectiveness.
- Learn how to create a high-performance team environment.
- Improve their own coaching skills.
- Develop their emotional intelligence.
Approach and Duration
Our approach is specifically tailored to the needs of today’s media sales professional. We use an ICF coaching methodology and toolkit, combined with our coaches experience of what it takes to be a great sales leader, to help you find your own answers and realise your true potential.
We offer individual and company coaching programmes, and the topics covered are determined by you or the coachee. All sessions are totally confidential
In addition, we include a free Tilt 365 Profile and Positive Influencer Predictor (worth £100), to help you identify your natural strengths and areas for development
Our Individual coaching programmes are typically run as follows:
- A free chemistry and exploration session
- A free Tilt 365 Profile and Positive Influencer Predictor (completed as homework)
- 6 or more, 60 minute coaching sessions, including objective setting and an ongoing development plan and evaluation
- Review and feedback on your ideas and plans
- Bespoke homework and recommended reading
- Access to Nua’s Leadership Training materials
For our Company coaching programmes, you can buy blocks of 10 or 20 coaching sessions, and allocate them to your team members as you require
Who the coaching is for
- Sales leaders who want to accelerate and realise their true potential
- Managers newly appointed into sales leadership roles, who want to develop their leadership skills and feel supported in their new role
Want to find out more about how Nua Training can help your media sales team get to the next level? Call us on 01372 700026 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.