Intro to Digital Media Sales
Digital Media sales is driving significant growth for media companies, so it’s essential that sales teams fully understand the language and process of this ever-changing platform.
With extensive experience of commercial digital media, our trainer will provide the most up-to-date insights and digital media sales training for your teams.
What the course covers
- The digital media landscape
- Core benefits of digital media
- Digital terminology explained
- Understanding customer journeys
- Paid, owned and earned media
- Digital disciplines – search, display, video, mobile
- Content marketing and native advertising
- Measuring audiences – analytics and data
- The rise of programmatic buying
- Ad serving and audience targeting
- How to manage and report on digital campaigns
- Viewability and fraud
- Building digital campaigns
- Winning the value of your digital proposition
- Selling integrated campaigns
One-day workshop or a series of modular sessions.
Who the course is for
Newcomers to digital media sales
What clients say about this course
“Nua Training delivered Digital Media training for our employees in London. Mary showed a huge amount of dedication to the course delivery, speaking directly to a range of employees in order to fully understand the training need. This tailored approach was invaluable as the course content really focused on the requirements of the team. The feedback from the attendees was excellent and I would thoroughly recommend Nua as a training provider of choice.”
Cheryl McHugh – HR Business Partner, LinkedIn
” I really enjoyed the Digital Media Sales workshop as it gave me lots of new ideas of how to sell digital and what works best for client” Julie Boyle- Penton Publications
We also offer bespoke digital media sales training for more experienced teams. To discuss your digital sales requirements call us on 01372 700026 or send an email.