Winning Pitch Presentations
Preparing a pitch for new business is time consuming. Unfortunately, it’s very easy to leave the actual pitch presentation to the very last minute and, with little time to rehearse or polish your delivery, all the effort put in to developing the ‘big idea’ or ‘solution’ could be wasted. Sometimes it’s good to have an extra pair of hands on board or an independent viewpoint that can give you and your team focus. Working with a trainer who has many years of experience of competitive pitching – including being on the receiving end of pitches – Nua Training will provide all the help and support you need to deliver winning presentations.
What the course covers
- Review of your presentation to ensure that it is memorable and stands out from the crowd
- Structure your pitch so that you have clear, winning arguments
- Ensure that proper rehearsals take place
- Use video rehearsals to assess how you come across as a team
- Preparation for the Q&A session
Two-day workshop which can be generic or we can work with you on a specific pitch.
Who the course is for
Anyone involved in pitch presentations.
Give yourself the very best chance of winning your next pitch. Give Nua Training a call on 01372 700026 or send an email.