Leadership is about getting people to understand and believe in your vision and to work with you to achieve the collective goals of the team.
In this module delegates understand how their actions and style impacts the team/s they lead, and where to focus to become an outstanding sales leader.
After all, you can’t lead people if you can’t lead yourself
What the course covers
- The challenges you face as a manager
- What makes an effective sales leader?
- What is your leadership style?
- Your contribution as a leader – modelling the way
- Your brand and values and how they impact your team
- Setting expectations
- Manager as coach
- Motivation – how to motivate your team
- Running sales team meetings
- Successful communication
- Creating a sales plan
- Sales enablement
- Performance management
- Giving feedback and tools for having challenging conversations
We recommend a two-day workshop (in-person), or two 3 hour virtual sessions, followed by one-to-one coaching.
Who the course is for
Managers who want to transition to being leaders.
Call us on 01372 700026 or send an email.