Recently promoted as manager of the sales team but not too sure how to be effective and successful? This workshop will give you the confidence and knowledge to be a productive leader who inspires their sales team to perform to their full potential.
What the course covers
- The challenges you face as a manager
- What makes an effective sales leader?
- What is your leadership style?
- Your contribution as a leader – modelling the way
- Your brand and values and how they impact your team
- Setting expectations
- Manager as coach
- Motivation – how to motivate your team
- Running sales team meetings
- Successful communication
- Creating a sales plan
- Performance management
- Giving feedback and tools for having challenging conversations
We recommend a two-day workshop followed by one-to-one coaching.
Who the course is for
Managers who are new to their role.
Ready to find out more about how you can achieve your potential as a manager and really inspire your sales team?
Call us on 01372 700026 or send an email.