Creative Thinking Techniques
What the course covers
- Creating context
- What do we mean by creativity?
- How we perceive creativity
- Tools for asking different types of questions
- Creative behaviours – letting go, notice more, use everything
- Creativity tools – ‘Combine and Connect’, ‘Break existing patterns, ‘Embrace Constraints’
Who the course is for
Anyone who wants to be more creative in their approach to sales.
What clients say about this course
“I enjoyed getting out of my comfort zone and forcing my brain to think differently – there were so many different techniques to generate ideas!”
Laura Smith – ThisisGlobal